a chapter of Mindfulness Ontario
Time: January 1, 2020 at 6:30pm to March 4, 2020 at 9pm
Location: Kitchissippi United Church
Street: 630 Island Park Drive
Website or Map: http://www.omwellness.ca
Event Type: mbsr, workshop
Organized By: Jennifer Innes, MSc
Latest Activity: Nov 14, 2019
Learn how mindfulness can help to improve health and well-being in the face of stress, chronic pain, and anxiety and depression, as well as other chronic conditions and difficult life transitions.
The workshop is highly experiential and includes:
- guided instruction on mindfulness meditation practice;
- body awareness exercises, including gentle mindful yoga;
- individual exercises on how to apply mindfulness in daily life;
- group guidance, group process and peer support;
- daily assignments for home practice during the course;
- guided recordings for post-course home practice sessions of 30 to 45 minutes per day (many participants incorporate these into their lives after completing the workshop);
- a home practice manual.
The workshop will run for eight consecutive Wednesdays from January 8 to March 4, 2020 from 6:30-9:00. February 19th is off.
The day-long retreat will be held on February 22, 2020 from 9:30-3:30.
Jennifer Innes will be facilitating the workshop.
Location: Kitchissippi United Church, in Westboro.
The cost is $525.00
For more information, or to register, please contact: Jennifer firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.omwellness.ca