a chapter of Mindfulness Ontario
Come learn how mindfulness can help to improve health and well-being in the face of stress, chronic pain, and anxiety and depression, as well as other chronic conditions and difficult life transitions.
The workshop is highly experiential and includes:
- guided instruction on mindfulness meditation practice;
- body awareness exercises, including gentle mindful yoga;
- individual exercises on how to apply mindfulness in daily life;
- group guidance, group process and peer support;
- daily assignments for home practice during the course;
- guided recordings for post-course home practice sessions of 30 to 45 minutes per day (many participants incorporate these into their lives after completing the workshop);
- a home practice manual.
The workshop will run for eight consecutive Wednesdays from October 21-November to December 9th, 2020 from 6:30-9:00.
The day-long retreat will be held on November 28th, 2019 from 9:30-3:30.
Location: Online via Zoom
The cost is $525.00
For more information, or to register, please contact: Jennifer firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.omwellness.ca