a chapter of Mindfulness Ontario
Time: March 26, 2020 at 7pm to May 14, 2020 at 9:30pm
Location: Metta Movement and Meditation Studio
Street: 5 Hamilton Avenue N.
Website or Map: http://www.omwellness.ca or m…
Event Type: mindfulness, workshop
Organized By: Jennifer Innes, MSc
Latest Activity: Feb 7, 2020
Learn how mindfulness can help to improve health and well-being in the face of stress, chronic pain, and anxiety and depression, as well as other chronic conditions and difficult life transitions.
The workshop is highly experiential and includes:
- guided instruction on mindfulness meditation practice;
- body awareness exercises, including gentle mindful yoga;
- individual exercises on how to apply mindfulness in daily life;
- group guidance, group process and peer support;
- daily assignments for home practice during the course;
- guided recordings for post-course home practice sessions of 30 to 45 minutes per day (many participants incorporate these into their lives after completing the workshop);
- a home practice manual.
The workshop will run for eight consecutive Thursdays from March 26th-May 14, 2020 from 7:00-9:30.
The day-long retreat will be held on April 18, 2020 from 9:30-3:30 at Qualicum-Graham Park Community Building
Jennifer Innes will be facilitating the workshop.
Location: Metta Movement and Meditation Studio.
The cost is $525.00
For more information, or to register, please contact: Jennifer email@example.com or visit: www.omwellness.ca